Terms of Service:
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, http://civix.de/ has the right (though not the obligation) to, in http://civix.de/’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in http://civix.de/’s reasonable opinion, violates any http://civix.de/ policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in http://civix.de/’s sole discretion. http://civix.de/ will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. http://civix.de/ has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, http://civix.de/ does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. http://civix.de/ disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which http://civix.de/ links, and that link to http://civix.de/. http://civix.de/ does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a website or webpage, http://civix.de/ does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. http://civix.de/ disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As http://civix.de/ asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by http://civix.de/ violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify http://civix.de/. http://civix.de/ will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. http://civix.de/ will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of http://civix.de/ or others. In the case of such termination, http://civix.de/ will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to http://civix.de/.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from http://civix.de/ to you any http://civix.de/ or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with http://civix.de/. http://civix.de/, the http://civix.de/ logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with http://civix.de/, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of http://civix.de/ or http://civix.de/’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any http://civix.de/ or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. http://civix.de/ reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. http://civix.de/ may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. http://civix.de/ may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your http://civix.de/ account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. http://civix.de/ and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither http://civix.de/ nor its suppliers and developers, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will http://civix.de/, or its suppliers or developers, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; http://civix.de/ shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless http://civix.de/, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between http://civix.de/ and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of http://civix.de/, or by the posting by http://civix.de/ of a revised version. http://civix.de/ may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
This document was last updated on March 21, 2013